Sunday, March 30, 2008

a little break of sorts

oh my goodness it has been a long time since i have written here. not much has been going on but some new yetis have been made & are up for sale in the shop. todays yeti is pandora, who like to sleep a lot.





it does not feel like spring here in the city yet. actually, it is absolutely freezing today in my opinion. the one thing that is keeping me warm & sane is planning a little break for my birthday. we want to go upstate to unwind for a while so i have been trying to find the perfect cottage to spend a week or so in.

now it's time to walk the dogs & hope it is a few degrees warmer outside than it was earlier h morning!.

1 comment:

Anna @ D16 said...

I've just emailed you! I'm not 100% positive I have your current address, so if it doesn't turn up, let me know. xox