Thursday, October 25, 2007

grey thursday



it is a very grey & rainy day today with a perfect chill in the air. finally autumn has arrived!. the leaves had been clinging to the trees for dear life due to the recent unseasonal temperatures. i really have to do some sewing, i have so many festive ideas running through my head right now but i am so comfortable in this chair with my little dog by my side. maybe a pick-me-up cup of apple tea then to get on with creating.

I have managed to finish a wee little owl this morning though, her name is mistletoe & she is wearing a snug little scarf. something i must remember to do when i walk the dogs later on.

2 comments:

lulette said...

ohhh so adorable! i love the little scarf!

ps- dianthus is enjoying her east village abode with the rest of my plush...she says 'hello mommy!'

Heidi said...

This is my favourite owl I think! Just love the photography.. great props and ambience, makes your owly a very tempting item indeed!